Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
There are different bonuses and promotions that online casinos across the world offer their players. One of the most popular among them, especially among slots lovers, is the no deposit free spins bonus.
The gambling laws in the USA have resulted in many online casinos barring players from the USA from playing their games. However, there are quite a few top-notch casinos offering their range of games to US players. Many of these casinos offer no deposit free spins bonuses to their players. There are also a number of casinos that offer free spins bonuses in combination with a match deposit welcome bonus.
On this page we provide all information about the no deposit free spins bonus. We list for you the top USA casinos offering this bonus, how to use this bonus, bonus codes associated with using it, software providers that offer this bonus, simplified explanations for the terms and conditions attached to it, and also a list of FAQs about them.
As mentioned earlier, many casinos catering to US players offer free spins as a no deposit bonus. So is there a difference between the free spins offered by these casinos and the ones available at casinos that do not accept US players?
Basically, there is no difference in the way any free spins no deposit bonus is claimed at any online casino regardless of geographical limitation. The bonuses are claimed and used, and winnings redeemed, the same way universally. At these casinos the free spins would be available to US players. At the casinos accepting US players, this bonus would be available especially for the US players; players from other countries may not be able to use them.
So why would an online casino offer no deposit free spins?
- The logic behind it is simple: to give players a taste of the fun and rewards they can have by signing up with them and playing the games available. It is incentive of the best kind: the players not only get a taste of the entire game experience but also get to keep a portion of the money they win, at no cost to themselves!
- No deposit free spins are usually offered on some of the best games at the casino. The casino operator puts together the bonus in consultation with the software provider whose game(s) they are offering it on. This gives them the flexibility to pick the best games.
- The provider may sometimes recommend the game on which to offer the bonus. This is true especially if there is a game or range of games that the provider is trying to promote.
- Once the player signs up and uses the no deposit free spins bonus, he would most likely move on to make a deposit and play for real money. There is incentive there too - a juicy welcome bonus to get him started off big.
- Even if the player is not keen on real money play, there are other pressure points to use, for instance in the form of the terms governing the withdrawal of winnings from no deposit free spins: players would need to make a minimal deposit to be able to withdraw or at least redeem winnings from this bonus.
No deposit free spins are great fun to use because of the potential for reward once one is done using them. Some casinos require players to enter a special bonus code to unlock the bonus, while at quite a few others players can access them directly on signing up.
Most casinos use the bonus code as a way of further heightening the 'special' feeling: the bonus is special because you can trigger it only by using the code. The codes themselves are easily available, as the casino would usually list them along with the information about the bonus.
So how does one use a bonus code to trigger the no deposit free spins bonus? The process is easy and can be accomplished by following the steps listed below:
- Click the USA no deposit free spins casino of your choice from the ones listed on this page.
- Initiate the sign up process by clicking the Register or Sign Up button.
- Choose a username and password for your account and click Continue.
- Fill out the registration form provided with all the required details.
- Check for the option of claiming the free spins; the option is available because players also have the right to reject the offer.
- Enter the bonus code if you want to use the no deposit free spins bonus. The bonus code will be available on this page. Some casinos require the players to e-mail them the bonus code.
- Complete the registration process by clicking Submit. Your account is created and the no deposit free spins bonus is activated.
The no deposit free spins bonus is a great option to rake up some good wins for free, and that is a big risk for the casino offering it. That is why casinos have specific terms and conditions attached to no deposit free spins bonuses to ensure they are used correctly and prevent bonus abuse.
It is good practice for all players to carefully go through the fine print when it comes to the terms and conditions attached to no deposit free spins bonuses. Or any other bonuses for that matter. Once you are aware of the terms and what would be involved in using the bonus and redeeming winnings from it, you can take a call on whether you want to use the bonus or not.
Reading the terms and conditions related to free spins bonuses is vital as failure to fulfil the terms, especially when it comes to withdrawal or redemption of winnings, can cause serious issues and result in penalties being imposed. Players could see the bonus being revoked for them and all winnings seized. There is also the possibility of being labelled a bonus abuser and having your account terminated or, at the very least, suspended.
A number of leading online casino software providers offer no deposit free spins. However, when it comes to no deposit free spins for the US market, the runaway leader is Real Time Gaming (RTG). The following table lists some of the no deposit free spins available at RTG-powered casinos.
As we all know, slots are not skill-based games. Luck has a huge role to play in determining whether you win or lose. However, there are a few tips one can follow to score some decent-sized wins and ensure some sense of balance in your win-loss ratio. We list a few of the top tips for you below:
- Play slots that come with high payout percentages, as this means the chances of winning are more compared to losing. The baseline to look for is a payout percentage of at least 96%.
- Look for no deposit free spins that come with comfortable wagering requirements.
- No deposit free spins that come with a sensible maximum capped amount are good options too.
- Do not limit yourself to just one casino and therefore one no deposit free spins. Play at as many as you can so you get more free spins bonuses to try out and therefore, potentially, more avenues of winning. It is free, after all!
- Once you play at an online casino that has a cool no deposit free spins offer that you like, you should ideally take the next step, which is make a deposit for real money play. Start small, with the minimal deposit; that itself can set you on the path to a winning and rewarding experience.
All bonuses and promotions at online casinos come with their own terms and conditions. These terms are set by the casino to ensure fair play and prevent bonus exploitation or abuse. There are terms and conditions for no deposit free spins bonuses as well.
The terms and conditions section of the casino's website provides all information related to the bonuses, including the no deposit free spins bonus. The few things that you will definitely find information about include:
- Value of the bonus
- Wagering requirements
- Maximum capped amount
- Eligible games
- Player eligibility criteria (country limitations and other such terms)
- Bonus validity, i.e. when it is slated to expire
We have compiled below for you some of the rules commonly seen attached to no deposit free spins bonuses at USA-friendly online casinos:
This clause lists out the number of times winnings from the no deposit free spins bonus must be wagered. The wagering requirement can be anywhere between 35x and 80x, or even higher, for a no deposit free spins bonus. So if a player won $100 a 50x wagering requirement means he would need to wager at least $5000 to be able to redeem a portion of the winnings from it.
The wagering requirement clause will also lay out the contribution of the different games towards fulfilment of wagering requirements, e.g. 100% for slots and 20% for video poker games.
This clause states the minimum amount a player must deposit to be able to withdraw winnings from his no deposit free spins bonus.
Bonus validity period
This clause mentions the date till which the bonus is valid.
Maximum Capped Amount
This clause lays out the maximum amount of winnings that a player can redeem or withdraw from the total winnings from the bonus. So if the maximum capped amount is $100, you would be able to withdraw or redeem a maximum of $100 only, even if you won $1000.
This clause lays out the names of the games that you cannot play with the no deposit free spins bonus.
Apart from the no deposit free spins bonus casinos also offer free spins bonuses when a player deposits funds into his account. Some casinos offer free spins bonuses in combination with deposit match bonuses.
The combination bonus package of welcome bonus and free spins is very popular among players in the USA and across the world. The reason is simple: they get 2 extremely cool bonuses to play with at one go - a match bonus that gives them bonus money and free spins that give them a chance to win additional money without having to place extra wagers.
A great example of such a bonus is the one that Grande Vegas Casino offers its new players. New players get a welcome bonus of up to $300 and 50 free spins on the Achilles slot:
- First deposit: 100% match up to $100 using the bonus code 100MATCH.
- Second deposit: 150% match up to $100 and 50 free spins on Achilles using the bonus code 150MATCH.
- Third deposit: $50 no deposit bonus using the bonus code 50FREE.
Players can claim the combination welcome package of match bonus and free spins the same way as they claim a regular welcome bonus. They would, of course, need to go through the terms and conditions carefully to ensure they use it the right way to be able to redeem or withdraw winnings from it.
Online casino players from the USA will obviously have lots of questions related to the best no deposit free spins bonuses available to them. In this section we have listed for you the top FAQs related to this exciting bonus.
The answer to this question is yes. No deposit free spins bonuses are absolutely free. Of course, you may be required to make a minimum deposit to withdraw or redeem winnings from the bonus.
The no deposit bonus is offered when you play in real money mode; so of course you will able to win real money with this bonus. However, casinos have terms and conditions attached to this bonus, and one of the conditions ensures that you are able to withdraw only a portion of the total winnings - the maximum capped amount - from the no deposit free spins bonus once you have fulfilled the terms and conditions attached.
Most USA-friendly online casinos offer games in both download and instant play modes - good example is the range of casinos powered by RTG software. Therefore downloading software is just an option; it is not mandatory.
That depends on your approach to gaming at the online casino. Going for a casino with a massive amount of free spins is the best option, especially if you are just looking to get a feel of playing at the best online casinos. In such a scenario other parameters like wagering requirements and maximum capped amounts do not matter much.
However, if you are looking to win using the no deposit free spins bonus then the other parameters and terms associated with the bonus become very important.
This is true of course. The actual value of a free spin, including a no deposit free spin, depends on the way the game has been designed. Criteria like the coin value, line bets available per spin, and number of paylines go a long way in determining the actual value of a spin.
Say you get 50 free spins on a game with a 10c line bet and 20 fixed paylines. The actual value of each spin is $2, i.e. 10c x 20 paylines. So for a total of 50 free spins the actual value would be $100.
To answer this question we first need to understand what the EV of a free spins bonus is. The EV is one way that you can use to determine if a particular free spins is worth the money.
You can calculate the EV of a free spins bonus. The formula for calculating the EV has 3 variables:
- The maximum bonus
- The wagering requirement
- The house edge for the game
According to the formula: Bonus EV = Maximum bonus - (Wagering requirement x House edge)
This is absolutely true. The no deposit free spins bonus is available on a single slot only.