Indian No Deposit Casinos
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a type of online casino bonus that allows you to play for free. When you claim a no deposit bonus, you will receive either free spins or bonus credits for doing nothing more than creating a new player account. Real money can also be won with no deposit bonuses, providing you fulfil the terms and conditions of your bonus.
There are two types of no deposit bonus you can claim. For the most part, these are very similar. They both come with an almost identical set of terms and conditions, and they both allow you to play on a single casino game, or a selection of casino games for free. We'll provide you with definitions of both types, as well as an example of them to illustrate their differences:
Indian No Deposit Bonus
If you claim this type of bonus, you will receive bonus credits to wager at the casino. These bonus credits are similar to vouchers - they do not hold value outside of the casino and cannot be withdrawn immediately as real money. With bonus credits, you can play slots and occasionally table games like blackjack or poker.
$100 No Deposit Bonus. Use code: ND365
Indian No Deposit Free Spins
If you claim this type of bonus, you will receive a number of free spins eligible on one slot game, or a selection of slot games. You must use your free spins on an eligible slot game, or else you may accidentally invalidate your bonus. Free spins winnings cannot be withdrawn until you have fulfilled the T&C's.
100 Free Spins on Miami Jackpots. Use code: 100FAST
How to Claim a No Deposit Casino Bonus
Are you new to claiming no deposit bonuses? Not to worry. Claiming is very easy and takes little to no time. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step - but first, we have to explain how casinos allocate their bonuses.
What is a No Deposit Bonus Code?
Every bonus on our list is either credited automatically, or by bonus code. Both are mostly similar, except that redeeming a bonus by bonus code requires an extra step.
Here's an explanation of both ways to claim:
A bonus code is a unique sequence of numbers and letters used to redeem a bonus. You are required to enter this bonus code in the casino's cashier system after registering.
If your bonus code is credited automatically, you'll receive it immediately after you create an account. Simply register your real details with the casino and the bonus is yours.
Our Step-by-Step Guide to Claiming a No Deposit Bonus
Are you ready to claim? If so, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below and you'll have successfully claimed a no deposit bonus:
Pros and Cons of Free Online Casino Bonuses in India
We'll let you in on a secret: we only offer no deposit bonuses because we genuinely think they're great. If there is any use to this section, it's to let you in on that secret. The drawbacks are negligible; the benefits are exceptional.
Here's an overview of why this is the case:
- They're 100% free to claim - No deposit is required, you don't have to pass over any of your financial information, and there is zero risk to your own funds. The only requirement is that you create a new players account, which takes a matter of minutes.
- You get a free trial of a casino - All online players need an answer to the question: Which online casino is best for me? No deposit bonuses can provide you with a definitive answer. If you claim multiple no deposit bonuses, you can compare the services of multiple casinos and hone in on the right one for you.
- Discover new games - Do you have a favourite game? Or perhaps there's a new release you're eager to try out? No deposit bonuses allow you to indulge in these desires at a whim. All you have to do is go to our list, find the game you want to play, and claim the bonus.
- You can win real money - The crowning allure of no deposit bonuses is that, if you manage to fulfil the terms and conditions, you will walk away that little bit richer. Most no deposit bonuses offer a sizable winnings cap that would brighten anyone's day, and you could win it by doing nothing more than playing games.
- They come with wagering requirements - If you're lucky enough to win with a no deposit bonus, it's worth reiterating that you cannot withdraw your winnings immediately. Admittedly, wagering requirements can be a chore. If you don't have the patience, we recommend that you make a small deposit and play with your own funds.
- You are limited to a selection of games - Yes, when you claim a no deposit bonus you are limited to a single game, or a selection of some of the most popular games in the world. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you claim a no deposit bonus that allows you to play on a game you really want to play on.
- There is often a winnings cap - It feels silly to say that: while you can win real money for free, you are limited to how much you can win for free - but I guess it's worth mentioning. It's hardly a negative, and the opportunity to win real money for free might only be dampened if you thought you could walk away with millions in the first place.
Is Online Gambling Legal in India?
The great news is that there are no laws that have been designed to outlaw online gambling. Yet when we discuss this topic, we enter into a legal grey area, which we hope to clarify and clear up.
Three laws infringe upon the margins of online gambling's legality. All of these laws are vague, antiquated and hardly applicable to the online realm. Nonetheless, let's go over what they intend to legislate:
Gambling Legality by State
One way of understanding the legality of gambling in India is on a state-by-state basis. Many Indian states have taken the initiative to pass gambling laws exclusive to their territory.
For instance, the following Indian states have legalised gambling within their jurisdiction:
- Goa, and
While there are laws that make it difficult to establish online casinos on Indian soil, there are no laws that prohibit you from playing at an online casino based off-shore. Many online casinos know this and allow you to play your favourite games using Indian Rupees.
No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
As we have already stated, you can only win real money using a no deposit bonus once you have fulfilled the terms and conditions. Even if you are playing for the sole purpose of entertainment, knowing these rules will help avoid invalidating your bonus.
Here are the four main rules you need to know:
Wagering Requirements Example
If you were to claim our exclusive $15 no deposit bonus at Miami Club Casino, you would have to wager the bonus 60 times before you could withdraw your winnings. Therefore, to work out the sum total you have to wager before you are eligible to withdraw your winnings, you could use the following equation:
- Value of Bonus ($15) x Wagering Requirements (60) = Sum Total ($900)
Play at Miami Club Casino for free with our exclusive $15 no deposit bonus!
Online Casino Banking Methods in India
Should you decide not to claim a no deposit bonus, we recommend that you consider claiming a welcome bonus. Casinos are likely to give better terms and conditions and increase the value of their welcome bonuses in return for a small deposit. If this sounds interesting, it is worth considering how you will make a small deposit and withdraw your winnings.
Indian online casinos offer a variety of secure and accessible ways to make real money transactions. Before you claim a welcome bonus, please ensure that the casino hosts a transaction method convenient for you.
Our team has verified the following banking methods for the safe transaction of funds in India:
Our List of the Top Twelve Welcome Bonuses in India
Free Signup Bonuses at Indian Mobile Online Casinos
Are you a mobile casino player? If so, you may be happy to know that you can now claim any of our featured no deposit bonuses on your mobile device. No download is required.
All you have to do is open the casino in your mobile browser from any major mobile platform, including:
How can I win real money with no deposit?
It's very easy: fulfil the terms and conditions. It is only after fulfilling the terms and conditions that you will be eligible to withdraw your winnings.
Can I play any casino game with a no deposit bonus?
No, not always. While there are no deposit bonuses that give you a lot of freedom to choose the games you play, you rarely get unrestricted freedom. Most no deposit bonuses are eligible to be used on a single game or a selection of games. We recommend you read the terms and conditions of your bonus before you claim.
Are no deposit bonuses safe to claim?
Not always. You have to be very careful when claiming a bonus at a new casino. Before we agree to feature a casino, we make sure it passes our industry-grade evaluation. Similarly, before we feature a bonus, we try and test the bonus using our own money to ensure that it is fair and works as advertised.
Safety and security is our #1 priority here at NoDepositHero.com, which means that you can trust any of our featured online casinos.
Why should I claim a no deposit bonus?
No deposit bonuses are ideal for several reasons. Since there aren't any drawbacks, we recommend you claim a no deposit bonus if you value any of the following benefits:
- You can try out new casinos for free.
- You have an opportunity to discover new games.
- You can win real money for free, providing you fulfil the terms and conditions.
Can I claim a no deposit bonus on my mobile device?
How many no deposit bonuses can I claim?
No deposit bonuses are allocated on a one-per-player basis. You can, however, claim multiple no deposit bonuses so long as you claim them at numerous different online casinos. We feature hundreds of no deposit casinos, all of which have passed our industry-grade evaluation.