Canadian No Deposit Casinos
Canadian no deposit casinos are extremely popular as shown by the high number of players from Canada that flock to sites offering free no deposits bonuses. Available solely to new players, these bonuses let players experience what it's like to play real money games without having to deposit a cent. Our reviewers have hunted high and low to find the best, most reputable and most generous Canadian casinos featured on this page.
Canadian online gambling fans can rest assured that every Canada-friendly site featured here has been thoroughly scrutinised and found to meet the following criteria:
- Licensed - All of the Canadian casino sites we feature are licensed and regulated to ensure their games and facilities are fair for the protection of players
- Protected - By using the latest SSL 128-bit encryption software and gaming platforms, the personal and financial data of Canadian players is always safe
- Payments - With a host of tried and trusted payment methods on offer, Canadian casinos allow players to deposit, get playing and cash out fast and easily
Choosing the best Canadian no deposit casino sites, our internet casino reviewers have to ensure that before a casino can become featured and recommended on this page, it meets and even exceeds the list of requirements below. We are 100% confident that players will find every casino to be every bit as good as we know them to be:
- No Deposit Bonuses - Every one of the Canadian online casinos found on this page offers some kind of generous no deposit bonus for new players
- Big Signup Bonuses - Once players have used their no deposit bonus, they can look forward to claiming a big signup bonus with their first deposit
- Vast Game Portfolios - The best Canadian gambling sites are renowned not only for the quality of their games, but the vast size of their game suites
- Progressive Games - For Canadians eager to win millions of CA$ instantly, our casinos boast some of the wealthiest progressive jackpots around
- Lucrative Promotions - The mark of a top Canadian casino is how often it runs promotions and how generous they are for new and existing players
- Privacy is Paramount - All of the sites for Canadians we feature are built on trust and privacy, where all player information is protected 24/7, 365
- Customer Care - Players seeking help or information can find it at Canadian no deposit casinos via Live Chat, toll-free phone numbers and email
- Banking Methods - Canadian casinos accept Citadel Direct, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, ecoPayz, Entropay, Instadebit, Mastercard, PaysafeCard, PaySpark, Ticket Premium, Ukash, UseMyBank and Visa
While most of Canada's provinces have some kind of laws governing online gambling and the operation of online casinos within their borders, there are no laws on a federal level to prevent Canadians from seeking and playing at offshore Canadian-friendly sites. In other words, citizens of Canada are at no risk legally by gambling online at sites owned and hosted internationally.
Right here. We consider every one of the no deposit Canadian casinos featured on this page to be the best in terms of CA$, game choice, quality, payouts, deposit methods, customer care and all of the other requirements we use to separate exemplary from average casinos. We stand behind each of our online Canadian casinos, which are for experienced and new players alike.
Yes. The majority of gamblers prefer to play, deposit and make withdrawals in their own currency and Canadians are no different. For this reason, all Canadian sites offer CA$ as a currency, and bonus offers and promotions in CA$. Not only is this quick and convenient, but it means players never have to waste their time converting playing funds to and from other currencies.
The list of available casino games is long at most Canadian gambling sites, and typically include baccarat, craps, blackjack, roulette, keno, sic bo, classic slots, bonus slots, video slots, progressives, video poker, scratch cards and more. When it comes to the biggest money games, progressive jackpots can yield millions of life-changing dollars in a single spin on a maximum bet.
Yes. To attract potential depositors, most Canadian sites offer play money versions of their real money (except for progressives) which are identical except for their payouts. The idea is that players can take a casino's game for a 'test drive' for free. If they like what they see, they can make a quick and easy deposit and change over to the real money version, and rack up winnings.
No. They are the purest of all online casino bonuses because they are 100% free. All Canadian casino fans have to do to claim them is take a few moments to register a free real money account at their chosen site, and then follow the instructions to activate their free bonus. No funds are needed to claim and enjoy this bonus. However, unlocking their winnings requires a deposit.
Also called matching or welcome matching bonuses, these are online casino bonuses purely available to new Canadian players who have not yet made a deposit. Signup bonuses are usually very generous and require players to make an initial deposit or series of deposits to claim them. For example, a 100% Signup Bonus up to CA$100 free can yield players up to $200 in funds.
Yes. Canadian-friendly online casinos cater to players with all manner of payment preferences. This is why most accept and process the most popular credits cards, eWallets, prepaid cards and regular EFTs. While most deposit methods are instant, withdrawals can take a few days for funds to clear. Player favourites include Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill and PaySafeCard.
This is the average percentage of every Canadian dollar that an online casino pays out as player winnings. For example, a Canadian casino with a published payout percentage of 95% means 95c of every $1 wagered by its players is paid as winnings, while it retains the remaining 5c for itself - this is how it makes its money. The higher the percentage, the more generous the casino.