We have some other related interesting reads, such as our betting on soccer in the USA by numbers. It's also worth your while to visit the free bet no deposit casino page.
Have You Tried Free Money Bets?
There is a section of cricket fans around the world that are hesitant of placing a cricket bet because of two main reasons. The first reason is that they don’’t really have extra money to bet with and the second reason is the fear of losing their money if they get their bet result wrong.
The top sports betting websites in the world recognize these limitations of bettors and have made provision for new bettors to enter the world of cricket betting without taking on any risk. Sportsbooks do this by welcoming new players with special no deposit bonuses that provide them with free money that they can use to bet on different sports including cricket.
This no deposit bonus is usually given once a new player completes the account registration process. Sportsbooks who welcome new players with no deposit bonuses usually advertise this welcome bonus right at the top of their homepage. It is important for players to check out the terms and conditions attached to this no deposit bonus before they claim the free cash and start using it.
The free money provided by the sportsbook ensures that new players do not have to invest any money out of their own pockets. They can use the free money to place bets on different cricket games which can be found under the cricket tab. Players can use the free money to make multiple bets on different games or different cricket betting options. Alternatively, they can also bet the entire sum of free money outright on any one cricket betting option.
Bet on All Major Cricket Leagues.
Claim your £30 in Free Bets and Spins today!
Free Bet: Terms And Conditions
In order to get the most out of your no deposit bonus, do take the time to go through the terms and conditions carefully. These no deposit bonuses will specific a number of criteria such as the wagering requirement, deadline by which the free money must be spent, games on which the free money can be used on and the max cashout allowed.
Sportsbooks that welcome new players with a no deposit bonus of free cash usually allow players to wager the free money on all of the sports they cover. Since cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world, you should be able to find multiple betting options covering test cricket, one day internationals and T20 cricket.
There are some sportsbooks who also cover domestic cricket including T20 leagues the like Indian Premier League, Big Bash League, Caribbean Premier League and Bangladeshi Premier League.
If you receive a small no deposit bonus of $5 to $10, then you might consider betting the entire amount at one go. However, if the no deposit bonus is in the range of $20 to $25, then you might consider splitting your bets and not blowing your entire free money at one go!
If you place a bet with the free money and end up on the winning side, most sportsbooks will allow you to cashout your free money wins provided you meet the specified wagering requirements and max cashout stipulations.
Be sure to take special note of the wagering conditions before you try and cashout. Players who attempt to withdraw their winnings without fulfilling wagering requirements can get their account suspended and their winnings confiscated.
Different Types Of Cricket Bets
Sportsbooks that cover the game of cricket tend to offer a number of different cricket bets which make it very interesting for cricket bettors due to the choice on offer. We take a look at some of the most popular cricket bets on offer that you can place free bets on.
- Outright Winner: This is by far the most popular of all cricket bets and is easy to understand. Players will have to bet on which team they think will end up winning the match. Picking the outright winner is usually a lot harder in T20 cricket because the shorter format of the game is very volatile and can often upset betting favourite predictions.
- Player Of The Match: Sportsbooks will usually list the names of three players from each side who they think will play a major role in determining the final result of the match. Players can wager on who they think will end up with the player of the match award. If they get it right, they end up with a nice payout depending on the amount they wagered.
- Most Wickets: Players will have to pick which bowler they think will finish with the most number of wickets. This betting option usually has great odds when it comes to test cricket which is played over 5 days. The betting list will include bowlers from both sides and players who want to bet on this option must look at multiple factors such as the weather, condition of the pitch and current bowling form of all bowlers.
- Most Runs Scored: Sportsbooks will usually list the top 3 batsmen from each side who they think will score the most number of runs in the match. Once again, players who want to bet on this option must look at the current form of each batsman, pitch and weather conditions and the format of the game before placing a wager.
- The Toss: This bet is purely based on luck and generally has 50/50 odds as to which team ends up winning the toss. If the team you selected wins the toss, then you get a payout.