Rocket Play Casino Bonus Codes and No Deposit Coupons 2023
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Play|
|20 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus||NDB20FS||Play|
|€1000 Match Bonus with 100 Free Spins||No Code Required||Play|
Rocket Play No Deposit Bonus Codes
Currently no bonus of this type
Rocket Play No Deposit Free Spins Bonus Codes
- Wager Rules: 50x B
- Max Win: $50
- How To Claim: Request at cashier
- Valid Games: Book of Pyramids
- Bonus Validity: No expiry date given
- Exclusive Bonus: Yes
- Bonus Code: NDB20FS
Rocket Play Sign Up Bonus Codes
- 1st deposit: 100% up to € 500 + 100 Free Spins on Slots
- 2nd deposit: 200% up to € 500
- Min Deposit: €20
- Wager Rules: 40x B
- Max Win: €1000
- How To Claim: Automatic after deposit
- Valid Games: Slots
- Bonus Validity: No expiry date given
- Exclusive Bonus: No
- Double-Up On Slots Allowed: Not Available
- Bonus Code: No code needed!
Rocket Play Casino Review
Rocket Play Casino is a neatly designed, easy-to-navigate, browser-based online casino that launched in 2020 and is owned and operated by Dama NV. Licensed out of Curacao and backed by responsible gambling tools and affiliation with established problem gambling programs, Rocket Play is unquestionably safe and secure. While those are all great places to start, it takes more to win over most casino fans.
A library of 2,500 games (arguably more, but we lost count) from just shy of fifty major providers courtesy of SoftSwiss also ticks boxes. Fair promos, which occur regularly, a rewarding VIP scheme, and an achievements program also add gloss to an already impressive service. Rocket Play seems to have the makings of a top online casino. Find out if it follows through on this early good work in the rest of our Rocket Play casino review.
Rocket Play Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Rocket Play Casino has a two-pronged welcome bonus for first-time depositors. Sign up and play today to get your hands on a 100% match worth up to €500, with 100 free spins thrown in. A second deposit is worth a 200% bonus up to €200. Minimum deposits of €20 and €50 are required to claim the respective bonuses.
All the bonuses and promos at Rocket Play are triggered by hitting the relevant button, such as “top-up” or “use promo code”. This will take you to Rocket Play’s cashier page, where the bonus is automatically selected. Simply deposit to claim each offer.
After pocketing the welcome package, you can start to explore these other long-term deals from the casino:
Earn 10% and 15% cashback on live dealer and slot games when you play at Rocket Play. Cashback is delivered on Thursdays and is based on the amount you lose, capped at around €5,000. Wagering requirements of 5x can be expected.
Free Spins and Deposit Bonuses
On Fridays, depositing players can claim a Friday Reload offer. This promises 20, 50 or 100 free spins when you deposit €20, €50 or €100 into your Rocket Play account. On Sundays, a 50% match is worth up to €200 when you deposit €20 or more.
High rollers can also take advantage of bonuses and promos at Rocket Play. Make a deposit of €200 or more to claim up to €1,600 with this weekly offer. Expect 40x wagering requirements here.
5 Reasons to Play at Rocket Play Casino
- Play over 2,500 games, including live dealer and crypto-friendly slots
- Tailored services, bonuses and features based on your country of residence
- Twin welcome bonuses with fair and modest wagering requirements for new players
- No added fees to deposits or withdrawals
- Easy-to-use codes – just click to trigger the relevant bonus
How to Register an Account with Rocket Play Casino
Becoming a new Rocket Play Casino member is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head over to Rocket Play.
- Hit the “Sign Up” button in the lobby.
- Enter your personal details into the box provided.
- Check the relevant boxes, submit the e-form, and look for an SMS/e-mail verification.
- Confirm your account, then sign in using your web browser.
- Head to the promotions page. Click on the welcome bonus and select the “top-up” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the cashier page, where you can deposit to claim the offer.
After completing the above steps, head over to the game collection where you can hopefully start spinning and winning.
Rocket Play Casino Software and Games
Rocket Play Casino is home to games from over fifty providers. Utilising SoftSwiss’ open gaming and game aggregation platform means that Rocket Play can showcase over 2,500 RNG-certified and mobile-optimised games. Some of these are crypto-friendly and all save for live dealers can be played with real money bets or as free-to-play demos.
After entering the lobby, you can use any of the built-in genres to find games or use the side menu to seek out games based on their software provider (or title).
Game developers include:
- BetSoft Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Kalamba Games
- Play ‘n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Slots can be found in their own genre. This collection is broken down into smaller categories, including jackpots, MegaWays, and bonus buy, alongside high and low volatility slots.
Popular slots include:
- Elvis Frog in Vegas
- Immortal Romance
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut
- Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead
- Sakura Fortune
Live Dealer Games
Head over to the live casino section (via the top menu) to find the following games offered by Rocket Play:
- Dream Catcher
- Immersive Roulette
- Sweet Bonanza: Candyland
- Super Sic Bo
- Lightning Baccarat
Jackpot games can often be found in their own genre.
While there are some absentees, the most popular jackpot slots (both progressive and non-progressive) include the following:
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones
- Ozwin’s Jackpots
- Good Girl Bad Girl
- Mega Moolah Roulette
- Wolf Gold
If live dealers aren’t your forte, RNG (random number generator) table games may be.
Rocket Play’s biggest hits include these games:
- Caribbean Poker
- European Blackjack
- European Roulette
- Single Deck Blackjack
Bitcoin casino games are supported at Rocket Play.
They are found in their own genre (crypto games), and some of the most crypto-friendly and compatible games include slots such as:
- Booming 777 Deluxe
- Fortune Reels: Hold the Jackpot
- Moon Princess
- Mermaid’s Diamond
Game at the Rocket Play Casino Mobile Casino
Rocket Play makes things straightforward for you. The online casino doesn’t waste time with mobile apps. Instead, it has opted for a purely browser-based experience. Rocket Play members can access the site using their smartphone and tablet’s browser, where they can expect a straightforward, HTML5-optimised experience with finger-and-thumb-friendly menus and buttons.
The site is so well-designed that it works in an identical manner to most downloadable mobile casino apps but without the fuss of downloading one.
Safety, Security, and Fair Gaming
The Government of Curacao licenses Rocket Play Casino. While the Curacao license only includes mild regulation, Rocket Play Casino is backed by RNG-certified games. It is also SSL-encrypted and includes responsible gambling tools such as deposit and wager limits, opt-outs and self-exclusion tools. Rocket Play is also signed up to several problem gambling programs, not least Gamblers Anonymous, Gambling Therapy and GamCare, and they are at your disposal if required.
Responsible Gambling at Rocket Play Casino
As touched on, you have a handful of responsible gambling tools at Rocket Play. Deposits are normally capped at €500 to €4,000 per transaction, based on the method you choose. However, you can lower those limits if you see fit. Similarly, you can choose to put caps on your casino wagers to ensure that you stay on the straight and narrow when gambling.
Banking at Rocket Play Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Rocket Play is home to various currencies and even cryptocurrencies. USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, LTC and USDT are all accepted at this casino.
Any deposit you make should typically be worth around €20, while the upper limits (as discussed above) linger around €500 to €4,000 per transaction. BTC deposits can stretch from 0.001 BTC to 0.4 BTC. You find the limits for other cryptocurrencies on the deposit page.
The following payment methods are accepted at Rocket Play Casino:
- Cash to Code
- Bank transfer
- Bitcoin Cash
Before withdrawing, you need to make a note of the following terms and conditions:
- Withdrawals are only processed following the successful completion of Rocket Play’s KYC process.
- Withdrawals must be worth €20 and no more than €4,000 per transaction. Withdrawals exceeding this figure will be paid out in instalments.
- Withdrawals made using bank transfer must be worth at least €25. Bank transfers cannot be used to deposit funds.
- Expect transaction times to range from 24 hours to 7 days, again, depending on the payment method you choose.
- No added charges are applied to withdrawals at Rocket Play.
Rocket Play Casino Customer Support
Rocket Play’s FAQ offers its fair share of answers, but you also have the following 24/7 support options open to you:
- Live chat offers near instantaneous response times and is available 24/7
- Write to [email protected] for e-mail assistance. Response times vary from an hour to a day.
- E-form is the slowest option and can be found on the support page. Expect response times of up to 24 hours.